Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Home Improvement
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-04-2011, 05:14 PM  
fustrated genius

Just got a new dishwasher and G-disposal

Just got back from Lowe's a few mins ago. Our dishwasher stopped cleaning the dishes and flooded our living room carpetting instead. Of coarse, today as I backed up the truck to the front door to unload it was the second time this year that we got a "microburst" storm blasting wind, rain and air born objects, normally stationary, from full size roofing shingles to partial bits of them, (back to Lowe's another day for that one) and realestate that USED to belong to the neighbors. So there I was, leaping from one foot to another to avoid all these angry little snarling snapping rat dogs everywhere, the cardboard box disinegrating, and the ol' lady screetching in my one good ear to "HURRY UP!! your getting my floor wet!!" Don't know exactly where the G-disposal landed or when it came off the top of the dishwasher box. But that's it for MY home improvement adventures today, I'm not installing none of that. That's what I got married and had kids for all them yrs ago, so I wouldn't have to install these types of things some day. My son can do it.

Just got a new dishwasher and G-disposal-dishwasher-002.jpg 

Old 10-05-2011, 01:04 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Can't wait for my kids to be old enough to handle installing stuff for me!

Old 10-07-2011, 05:04 PM  
fustrated genius

Yes, here I am, relaxing here with my laptop in the back room. My son has the electrical done, (I'm scared of that stuff and color impaired), the plumbing is in WITH the disposal and he's just about to slide the new dishwasher in
Old 10-07-2011, 05:50 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Time to put on a load and test that sucker out
Old 10-07-2011, 06:18 PM  
fustrated genius

Yeup, my wife has it a purrin' away right now. Easiest install I ever did. I told my wife that was her Bday for later this month because she broke the other one. (it was working just fine after I installed it 10 yrs ago)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Home Improvement
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.