Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2011, 09:36 AM  

League City-Clear Lake, Texas
Anyone doing the Houston Marathon?

Coming up this Sunday. I won't be running it this year, but I will be on the sidelines spectaking (is that a word?) and taking pictures.

Old 02-08-2011, 02:03 AM  

Dayton, Texas
i know it's a little late, but i just joined this forum.. i work for chevron and can't get in the marathon.. our marathon sales out quicker than any other marathon due to how flow houston is.. it gives marathon runners the chance to get the best time possible so they can qualify for other marathons.. i'd really like to run one.. just workin' out of town a lot don't allow me to..

Old 02-09-2011, 06:23 AM  

League City-Clear Lake, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppidycon View Post
i know it's a little late, but i just joined this forum.. i work for chevron and can't get in the marathon.. our marathon sales out quicker than any other marathon due to how flow houston is.. it gives marathon runners the chance to get the best time possible so they can qualify for other marathons.. i'd really like to run one.. just workin' out of town a lot don't allow me to..
They had a lottery this year so everyone had an equal chance of getting in. Plus, there were automatic entries for marathon veterans and members of HARRA.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Bookmark this Page!