Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2010, 04:24 AM  

Brazoria, Texas
A girl that I worked with was into it pretty heavy. She was going to get me started into it last fall, as soon as I got back from vacation. I was really looking forward to it only to find out that she up and quit work and skipped town the day before I got back from vacation. Missed my chance unless any one else can give me a few pointers or point me in a self explanatory direction.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:11 PM  

Baytown, Texas
Let me know if you want to get started in it and I can meet you somewhere and show you the ropes of geocaching.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:30 PM  

Brazoria, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildweller05 View Post
Let me know if you want to get started in it and I can meet you somewhere and show you the ropes of geocaching.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind (after deers season of course) and may talk to you then (weather permitting)...weather the ole lady well let me or not lol
Old 11-20-2010, 10:09 AM  

Baytown, Texas
There is a geocache event at the Bay Area Park in Clear Lake today at 1pm. It's a geo-dog event so if your interested bring your pooch!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads