Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2010, 01:57 PM  

In my first post I said I didn't want to use SNAP, it was because they don't do de-clawing and I really wanted to get my kitten de-clawed at the SAME time as spaying to save on anesthesia costs, and they don't do de-clawing. =( They're not a VET clinic persay, but if all you needed was spaying/neutering, micro-chipping, nails trimmed and a rabies shot by a very reliable and qualified clinic, try SNAP in the Heights. Off of Durham and I-10. 713-862-9001 You can get all of the things I mentioned, including appropriate anesthesia, for $95. I have a gold hearted friend who has worked there for years, and she knows and trusts all of the doctors there. She wouldn't have let me take my baby there otherwise! ^_^

Old 12-20-2010, 01:33 PM  

Cypress, TX
good vet

In the Spring area try Stuebner Airline & Champions Veterinary Hospital
16116 Stuebner Airline Dr
Spring, TX 77379 281-376-2505 they have always been good to our dog

Old 12-20-2010, 03:09 PM  

HOUSTON, Texas
This is a great post! We are looking to switch vets due to current costs. Pets are damn near expensive as kids. Good thing they haven't learned to talk back yet.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:36 PM  

Houston, Texas
I've had great luck with Oak Forrest Vet Clinic on 34th St in Oak Forrest. Place kinda looks like a dump but some friends recommended it and it's been great. They are great with my Aussie and (relatively) reasonable prices.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Bookmark this Page!