Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-15-2010, 05:58 AM  

houston, tx
BassPro is a great place! I could walk around that store all day long just looking at all the cool gear. Katy Mills mall is a freaking joke to get to, in my opinion.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:54 PM  

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Katy

Bas Pro best place

Old 10-18-2010, 09:25 AM  

Houston, texas
The outlets in Cypress are a ton better. in my opinion
Old 10-18-2010, 02:11 PM  

Hunstville, TX
Bass Pro is the only thing there worth going to. Well maybe Rainforest Cafe too, if you like that sort of thing.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:07 AM  

Houston, Texas
Great place to burn up a day shopping!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:22 AM  

Houston, Texas
I live about 10 minutes from the Mall and rarely go. It has evolved just like West Oaks on Hwy 6 and Memorial City before that, and SharpsTown before that. Sharpestown is like Pimps Are Us now. Both Memorial City and Westoaks are like the fleamarket off of Westpark. Katy Mills is going that route too. Death of the mall isn't far behind. The money leaves, they start catering to the browsers who never buy and then the stores start closing.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:40 PM  

Brazoria, Texas
I know this is a little off subject (of the katy mills mall) but since we're discussing bass pro, there is a bass pro just south of houston (in pearland) for those who are unfamiliar with it. From downtown take 288 south towards Lake Jackson, exit at the beltway 8, stay on the feeder road, you can't miss it.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:51 AM  

Houston, TX
I'll hit it up every once in a while when I'm on my way in/out of town to Austin, but mostly just head out that way for group cycling rides. The roads north of the mall are awesome on the weekends, and seeing a bunch of Ferraris out for a Sunday drive is pretty common too.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:09 AM  

Houston, TX
For outlet type shopping, its worth the extra drive to go to the Cypress Outlets, but for overpriced outdoor gear, you can't beat a trip to Bass Pro!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:55 AM  

Houston, TX
Bass Pro Shop -- to the mall

I've been to Katy Mills a couple times, but in both cases it was a matter of overflow traffic after I visited the Bass Pro Shop. There are malls much nearer to where I live, but no BPS, so when I've been there with the rare extra time, I visit the mall. Nice, but I don't recall anything that was a 'gotta have' attraction for me -- other than the Bass Pro Shop. . .

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Houston
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads