Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Huntsville / Decatur / Madison
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2010, 10:58 AM  

Huntsville, AL
Huntsville

Well, I would like to add Huntsville to the main thread listing and would like to hear from anyone in the north alabama area. Born and raised here and kind of partial to this place. My father was from the New Market area and my mother from the Ardmore area.

This is a very diverse city with tons of opportunities and very nice people. We have had excellent govt leaders who have always moved forward with the city in their growth.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:01 AM  

Panama City, Florida
Is the Huntsville Space Station worth the fees to visit? I am looking at taking the wife and daughter there on my way to Nashville from Fl. Says they are playing the new Narnia movie aswell as the tour for 25 adult and 20 for 12 and under.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:04 PM  
nobody.

Meridianville, alabama
I live out in New market, a little to the north of Huntsville, and work out on Redstone Arsenal.

I haven't been to the space center in about 5 years, but it was pretty nice last time I was there.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:35 PM  

Huntsville, AL
I grew up mainly around the Boaz area, but I've been living in Huntsville for the past 10 years or so. It is a nice area. It's a clean city that's not too big and not too small. I like it here. I'd love to move back outside the city though where I could have some land.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:30 PM  

West Lafayette, Indiana
I wouldn't mind seeing Huntsville being added to the top of the Alabama sub-forum. South and central Alabama have been covered with Mobile and Birmingham, so naturally I would think Huntsville could cover north Alabama.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:38 PM  

Huntsville, AL
Huntsville is a great place to live. I have always enjoyed the diversity of people and activities that strive her. I love the size of it.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:58 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by UABYJ94 View Post
Is the Huntsville Space Station worth the fees to visit? I am looking at taking the wife and daughter there on my way to Nashville from Fl. Says they are playing the new Narnia movie aswell as the tour for 25 adult and 20 for 12 and under.
It is pretty neat! I am sure the kids will love it
Old 12-27-2010, 05:10 PM  

Travels to Huntsville

I have always had good experiences in Huntsville traveling there for work.. One time after work I took a hike on trails at Monte Sano.. Traveling in the city and outlying area was very easy - even during rush hour. Downtown restaraunts were very nice !
Old 01-19-2011, 01:40 PM  

Meridianville, AL
I am from the meridianville area (just north of huntsville). I have lived here since I was two years old. Huntsville is a pretty great place to visit. lots of tourist areas. Its a small town with a big heart. Not much of a night scene like you find in big cities, though.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:15 PM  

huntsville
I think the night scene is ok. There is something for every taste downtown if you know the right people.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Huntsville / Decatur / Madison
Bookmark this Page!