Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 03:48 PM  

Caldwell, Idaho
Lol, so the conservatives are the polluters eh? I have seen more hippy pot-heads litter and ruin the local Idaho rock climbing territory than any conservative I've ever seen. The Liberal stoners appear to believe they are "entitled" to that land and treat it the same as they treat their own bodies... Liberal programs and entitlement attitudes will do nothing but incite lazyness, and cause those on the receiving end of the programs to keep receiving no matter the cost to anyone else...

Old 11-23-2010, 10:05 AM  

Boise, ID
I love the immigrants, and all that sweet cash they have injected into our economy. The best part about Idaho is that there is still back country where nature lovers can get away from litter. You just have to get out there far enough

Old 11-23-2010, 02:15 PM  

Nampa, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
I have an idea what you're talking about, but just wanted to make sure I was reading you correctly...............as surely you aren't saying what I think you're saying.
Ummmm.....
Old 11-24-2010, 01:29 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCHDNSD View Post
Ummmm.....
I see...............Because I was begining to think.....
Old 11-24-2010, 01:34 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTEK View Post
Lol, so the conservatives are the polluters eh? I have seen more hippy pot-heads litter and ruin the local Idaho rock climbing territory than any conservative I've ever seen. The Liberal stoners appear to believe they are "entitled" to that land and treat it the same as they treat their own bodies... Liberal programs and entitlement attitudes will do nothing but incite lazyness, and cause those on the receiving end of the programs to keep receiving no matter the cost to anyone else...
Well...... certainly.......Man, is a pig in general. But generally in my area, it's the redneck mentality with the Sara Palin bumperstickers out in my woods, fouling it up for everybody else, with shot up trees and bullet ridden garbage and just plain garbage lying about and 3 wheel drive tire marks ripping up the hillside. Some ignorant libs out there too, but general it's non libs with the lack of respect for mother nature, as is evident in Idaho's strongly republican environmental policies, or should I say anti environmental views. But I wasn't the one who started the liberals verses the conservative thing here. Personally, and I mean nothing personal here, but if man were nuked off the face of the planet, the Earth would be better off no doubt. Like the bumper sticker on my truck says......"People suck". Again, a generization, but certainly more the case than not I believe! Any local conservatives care to put their words into meaningful action by joining me in my area to help clean up the chit in the woods in the Sandpoint Priest River area?? I have plenty of bags and I'll even do the driving.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:40 PM  

boise, idaho
Boise is the only reason idaho has not become a part of canada, washington or Oregon. Liberals are rare here unfortunately. Conservatives from socal have polluted your libertarian (which i respect) base.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:29 AM  

Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
Quote:
Well...... certainly.......Man, is a pig in general. But generally in my area, it's the redneck mentality with the Sara Palin bumperstickers out in my woods, fouling it up for everybody else, with shot up trees and bullet ridden garbage and just plain garbage lying about and 3 wheel drive tire marks ripping up the hillside. Some ignorant libs out there too, but general it's non libs with the lack of respect for mother nature, as is evident in Idaho's strongly republican environmental policies, or should I say anti environmental views. But I wasn't the one who started the liberals verses the conservative thing here. Personally, and I mean nothing personal here, but if man were nuked off the face of the planet, the Earth would be better off no doubt. Like the bumper sticker on my truck says......"People suck". Again, a generization, but certainly more the case than not I believe! Any local conservatives care to put their words into meaningful action by joining me in my area to help clean up the chit in the woods in the Sandpoint Priest River area?? I have plenty of bags and I'll even do the driving.
So I don't understand your view. You want to nuke man of the face of the planet for the planet to be a better place. Are you not thinking about the animals and the outdoors that would be runined from a nuclear fallout?
Old 01-07-2011, 07:57 PM  
Traveler

All symantics. I was speaking in the sense that if mankind were not here, the Earth would be better off. Sorry for the dramatic terminology! I'm probably a bit too pationate about my beliefs! There are lots of good people on the planet too, so I'm generalizing again. Peace!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:04 PM  

Boise, Idaho
Quote:
Any local conservatives care to put their words into meaningful action by joining me in my area to help clean up the chit in the woods in the Sandpoint Priest River area?? I have plenty of bags and I'll even do the driving.
If I lived closer I would take you up on that - and yes, I'm a conservative. I also participate in BLM clean-up days and teach my kids about caring for our lands.

People may suck, but so do generalizations
Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 PM  

Boise, Idaho
Oh, some good conversations on this form lately, I do enjoy it!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.