Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-28-2011, 06:55 PM  
Traveler

Those little out of the way places in Idaho!

I'll be listing some little out of the way places in my county as part of this "Out of the way places" series, and encourage folks all over the state of Idaho to list there favorite out of the way spots here as well! For my first out of the way place, I'll start out with Jewel Lake, a small lake located just 13 miles off highway 95 near mile marker 456. Head West on Dufort road 11 miles until you come to Jewel lake road, on your left. Head up the hill and aproximately 2 miles you'll see it on your right. The lake has docks for fishing and a boat launch, However no gas motors are allowed. Jewel lake has camping facilties and a huge barn at the North end where weekly square dancing is held. That will be another post. If you are in the area, or just want to get out away from the crowds, at least until everyone reads this! You need to check Jewel lake out, in Bonner county!
Those little out of the way places in Idaho!-jewel-lake.jpg 

Those little out of the way places in Idaho!-12116555.jpg 

Old 07-22-2012, 06:21 PM  

Hey Music- Not sure if you ever got your answer. I grew up around Post Falls / Coeur d'Alene (and in Missoula, MT). Beautiful and 35 minutes from Spokane valley if you need the big city. I have friends who live in Boise and love it too (warmer / not as much snow). I have land in Kamiah and Orofino (very small towns in ID). If you are into hunting, fishing, hiking, etc. (i.e. all the outdoor stuff), ID, MT or WY are for you! Later,

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads