Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login

Old 09-20-2010, 02:51 AM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
What's your story...come on in and tell us why you're here!

Come on in and tell us why you're here?

Where do you live?
Are you looking for something to do in the state of Idaho?
Did you recently move here? If so - from where?

Old 09-20-2010, 02:56 AM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I'll start...

I moved to Meridian about 6 1/2 years ago to enjoy the outdoors - Nebraska isn't exactly full of mountains or desert. I quickly got into camping and Jeeping.

My wife recently found a job here in Coeur d'Alene. She moved here in October of 2009 then I followed in July of 2010, after the school year. When I moved here I quit my job to go to school full-time. I'm currently enrolled at North Idaho College and work part-time. After I'm done with school the wife and I will discuss our current living situation and decide if we're going to stay here, go back to Meridian (I still own my house down there) or move somewhere else?

Old 09-26-2010, 05:37 PM  

Boise, Idaho
I moved here last year for college. I'm currnetly inrolled at the College of Western Idaho and majoring in Automotive technology. The program is amazing and I absolutely love Boise.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:28 PM  

Boise, Idaho
Hi everyone. I've been in Boise since about '94. I moved here from Spokane, WA. I love it here and it would be hard to move. Although the northern part of the state is really nice too!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:56 AM  

Meridian, Idaho
I'm here because all you guys are here. I moved from So Cal in 2007, I love the back country roads, and the fishing here. And the people I've meet along they have been great.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:33 PM  

Post Falls, Idaho
Why am I "here," as in Idaho? Because its the best place in the world of course!

I was born in Coeur d'alene, raised in post falls. As a kid, I always thought the first thing I'd want to do is move away when I grew up. Having been around the country, I can now say I've yet to find an area I'd rather live in.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:09 PM  

Meridian, ID
X2. Raised in Meridian / Mtn Home. Joined the Navy and traveled "a bit" and only then understood the appeal of Idaho. I like both N and S ID. I live in Meridian, but really I could live in either N or S.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:19 AM  

Boise, ID
I am in Meridian too!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:42 PM  

Kuna, ID
I was born and raised in Idaho. I stayed here (or rather, came back after hitting the Army for a few years) because it's a great place to live and raise a family. I love having 4 distinct seasons, and I love being able to have an urban area that can support things like headlining concerts, etc., but still be able to get away to the mountains within a half hour or so.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:34 PM  

Auburntown, TN
Homesick

I lived in the St. Maries /Calder area many years ago...as in 1968/69. Came there to work for the USFS and stayed until I enlisted in the Army.

When I arrived in St. Maries, it felt like I had come home and I still really miss the place.

Currently live in TN but have been back on occasion and hope to make many more trips.

You have it great there.

Tom

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!