Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-14-2010, 05:16 PM  

idaho falls, id
i'm on this forum because i just found out about it and wanted to check it out. i'm in idaho because there is nowhere i would rather be. great jeeping, dirtbiking, snowmobiling, fishing and whatever else a redneck heart could desire

Old 10-21-2010, 04:07 PM  

Dover, Arkansas
Was there for naval nuclear prototype training at Idaho Falls, I remember the people speeding up when one of us in uniform was trying to cross the street. the hunting was incredible and so were some of the mountains. Absolutely beautiful country and most of it is BLM land and anyone can go on it rather than states where individuals own all the land.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:29 PM  

Boise, ID
I was born and raised in Idaho, and spent most of my life here. The exceptions were when I went to graduate school in Pocatello, and then spent several years in Elizabethtown, Kentucky teaching math at the UK Community College system. I returned to Idaho and will never leave again!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:25 AM  

Pocatello, Idaho
I'm here because i was born and raised in pocatello with not much intentions on leavin although my girl wants me to move to wyoming where her parents are but i've visited that desert and my conclusions is they have nothing but antelope, coal mines, and oil fields. Idaho is what i know and love. hunting, fishing, off-roading, camping, things like that will keep you young and in shape.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:30 PM  

Boise, Idaho
I live in Meridian now but I first moved to Boise in 93 when I was 10 from California, then in 97 we moved to Eagle. The main reason we moved to Idaho was we DIDN'T like California. Idaho represented everything we wanted out of a community of coarse the population is going to grow and bring the people that give Californians a bad name but the vast majority like Idaho for what it is.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:07 AM  
ntg

Bingham County, Idaho
I'm here for the potatoes!!

Seriously, I moved to ID at 3 weeks old and left it for college, etc. Had some employment out of ID, and now live and work in Idaho, and I hope I NEVER have to leave it. There's a lot of good places in the world, but Idaho is hard to beat. It's home, period.

Oh, and I haven't met a potatoe I didn't like.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:25 PM  

Boise, ID
I'm an Idaho native and have no intentions of leaving anytime soon. I've been to other states in the west and just never really ever thought about moving.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:28 PM  

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I'm here because I work for the Forest Service and was lucky eneough to get hired earlier this year. I was stuck in California after having lived in Arizona for many years. I couldn't wait to leave California, so when the opportunity to move to CdA came up I jumped on it!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:49 PM  

Boise, ID
Born and raised in the valley. I stayed because I like what Idaho was (and somewhat still is). Rugged mountains are my idea of natural beauty.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:38 PM  

Caldwell, Idaho
Well, I was born in Boise, but I moved around a bit as a kid due to my dads employment with Intel. We moved back to caldwell is '99 and have been here since. I'm now married with a beautiful daughter. We love to go camping and other such things though my wife hates the cold here. That about sums it up.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads