Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2011, 09:04 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisgold View Post
I moved here a year ago from Cashiers, NC. It is too long a story to tell you why we moved here. The best part of where we live is our church. I've been a Christian for 23 years and I've never attended a church so alive. The church is called Real Life Ministries. They are located in Post Falls, Pinehurst, Moscow in ID, Spokane Valley and Spokane, WA.

I also love this blizzard we just experienced. Imagine busting snow drifts in a Lexus! We loved it!!

The only bad part is I can't seem to find anywhere to take my truck off-road. I think that is primarily due to the Forest Service Greenpeace agenda. Why we let this happen is beyond me. The only way for me to access the deep woods is in my truck due to a handicap. The Forest Service is gaining too much power....
You way lost me on the greenpeace agenda ...can't access the woods......... and the forrest service has too much power thing.....? Isn't that what the forrest service is supposed to be all about? I mean the green peace thing? If you ask me, I think the forrest service could be a little bit more invironmental, myself, Or am I mistaken? Too much power? UGH? The timber cattle and natural gas industries have the forrest service in their pockets, in my opinion. By off road, do you mean off the pavement, or actually off the road as in over the trees? Confused here!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Idaho
Bookmark this Page!