Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-01-2010, 03:41 PM  

Chicago, Illinois
I just love the media. Just 2 weeks ago the Bears were done Brett should be forced to retire and the Packers were the best team in the NFL. The other night I was flipping thru the channels and came across some NFL sports talk and now the Bears are headed to the Superbowl, the Packers are done for the season and Brett should come back for another year just because of one win or loss for that week. These guys in the media are such fair-weather fanboys its sick. Now today I read that they predict the Bears to only win one or two more games all season! I just love it. Man if I have to listen to this crap about Favre coming back again I may snap.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:06 AM  

Freeport, Illinois
Go Bears! I think it is gonna be a run heavy day today! lots of cold weather and snow in store for Chicago. I know Brady and co. play in snow and bad weather too, but the cold here is extreme!

Old 12-14-2010, 10:24 AM  

Milan, il
I am huge Bears fan but after the 3rd play on sunday against when they decided to run a stretch play when there was no traction boggled my mind. I knew that they didn't have a very good game plan. Well there's always next week.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:54 PM  

Chicago / Wood Dale, IL
OMG, that game on the 12th was horrible. I think b/c of all the nice weather we were having they got used to it and once it actually got cold and snowy here we were like WTF and couldn't play. It was a very poor loss.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:52 PM  

Topeka, KS
Hey gang, it's not that bad. Anyone remember the old Abe Gibbron teams led by Bobby Douglas at quarterback? At least these teams had Dick Butkis...
Old 12-21-2010, 01:15 AM  

Freeport, Illinois
Division Champs!!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 08:03 AM  

Near Chicago, Illinois
They played pretty well in the cold and slop last night.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:34 AM  

Chicago, Illinois
Someone needs to put that old dog Brett down. I am so sick of seeing him curled up in a ball on the ground. He is in the wrong business and needs to go to Hollywood to pursue his acting career.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:39 PM  

Devin Hester holds the all-time runback touchdown title. That man is lightning! I couldn't believe he got in almost completely untouched. Bears clinch teh playoffs, and stay 2nd seed in the conference if we win out. I cant believe this is happening!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 09:51 PM  

Chicago, IL
B-E-A-R-S! bears, bears, bears! showed those J-E-T-S whose boss! next week, eliminate the filthy packers from the playoffs!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads