Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2010, 06:33 PM  

Lansing, Michigan
Ron Price here from Rocks and Valleys Off Rod Park, Mi.

Hello!! All.

I would like to introduce you to Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park
Rocks and Valleys - Welcome
We have be come a place to wheel in Michigan, We hosted the 2009 Ultimate Adventure, Listed as a HOT PARK in JP Mag. several mentions in 4wheel and in fourwheel mag. We have had a few very popular events and more planned for 2011. Look up many video's on YouTube key words Rocks and Valleys. Our park is well worth the vacation or even a day trip. Call me for detail on the park phone anytime. (989) 539-1448

Old 10-17-2010, 06:45 PM  
That's Mr. Bear to you!!

Manhattan, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post
Hello!! All.

I would like to introduce you to Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park
Rocks and Valleys - Welcome
We have be come a place to wheel in Michigan, We hosted the 2009 Ultimate Adventure, Listed as a HOT PARK in JP Mag. several mentions in 4wheel and in fourwheel mag. We have had a few very popular events and more planned for 2011. Look up many video's on YouTube key words Rocks and Valleys. Our park is well worth the vacation or even a day trip. Call me for detail on the park phone anytime. (989) 539-1448

Hmmmm.. Looks interesting.. I'll have to check it out.. Thanks for the post..

Old 10-18-2010, 07:20 PM  

Lansing, Michigan
This is a great place with very Friendly host. If we are cooking out and you drive by we always invite you to eat with us. We will drive you to get parts if needed, Maybe we will ave what you need for little to NO charge. Free recovery** and loading if needed.
** in the mud areas first pull is free . If you didnt learn and try it again it MAY cost you. We have not charged yet!!

The Rangers will be glad to show you around pull you out and help you wrench too.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!