Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2011, 03:01 PM  

Seeking brewmaster who is looking to start or expand

Hi,

I live in a small town between Peoria and Moline. My business partner and I are purchasing a historical landmark in the area that was once used as an entertainment venue. There is an enormous amount of space. We are refurbishing the place, and will be setting up a bar downstairs and upstairs, and serving food and liquor upstairs where there will be a wide variety of entertainment, events and music.

One of the major attractions we want to feature is a brewery. We plan on having walls of glass so that the customers can look through and see the stills as they are enjoying their food and beer. This would also be viewable from the main street outside.

We offer the spot rent free, and hope that it provides an opportunity for a brewmaster looking to begin or expand cut some expenses, and take advantage of our own marketing and advertising budgets. We will also provide marketing for the brewery, if the brewmaster allows.

We are looking to go big, and hit radio, tv, and newspapers in the area.

If you are interested or think you might know of somebody that is, please reply as soon as possible.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!