Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-14-2010, 05:19 PM  

Oswego, IL
Two Brothers Brewery Warrenville

Not sure how many people are aware of the Two Brothers Brewery in Warrenville. They do tours on Saturday and Sundays and you get to sample 3 of their brews for free. The food in their tap house is outstanding so its worth getting there early if you intend to do a tour or stay late. Been 3 times so far and can't get enough of the place nor their beer which is some of the best around.

Go to their website as the place is hard to find, its off of IL-56/Butterfield road.

Old 12-17-2010, 08:02 PM  

Chicago / Wood Dale, IL
Well that sounds pretty cool. I did a google map and noticed the land to the WEST of the place and say the circle/round creek or pond. I was like WTF is that, pretty cool if they develop that and let you canoe it.

ok ok, back to Beer! I might check it out Sunday, do you know what times they have these tours?

Old 12-17-2010, 09:24 PM  

Chicago, IL
That land to the west is FermiLab. and a good bike trial. We plan to bike thru it, past the buffalo, and then drink the beer.

Two Brothers knows how to hop some beer.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:04 AM  

Oswego, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielubie View Post
Well that sounds pretty cool. I did a google map and noticed the land to the WEST of the place and say the circle/round creek or pond. I was like WTF is that, pretty cool if they develop that and let you canoe it.

ok ok, back to Beer! I might check it out Sunday, do you know what times they have these tours?
I think they only do one tour on Sundays at either 12 or 1pm. The don't open till 12 anyway so getting there at noon before the tour if it is 1pm secures a table for after the tour.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:02 PM  

Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by adurotec View Post
Not sure how many people are aware of the Two Brothers Brewery in Warrenville. They do tours on Saturday and Sundays and you get to sample 3 of their brews for free. The food in their tap house is outstanding so its worth getting there early if you intend to do a tour or stay late. Been 3 times so far and can't get enough of the place nor their beer which is some of the best around.

Go to their website as the place is hard to find, its off of IL-56/Butterfield road.
I tried www.twobrothersbrewery.com and also www.twobrothersbrewerywarrenville.com with no luck. What is there web site please.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:57 AM  

Oswego, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmerb View Post
I tried www.twobrothersbrewery.com and also www.twobrothersbrewerywarrenville.com with no luck. What is there web site please.
Here you go:

http://www.twobrosbrew.com/
Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 AM  

Highland Park, IL
Might have to check this one out.....
Old 12-21-2010, 08:07 AM  

Near Chicago, Illinois
As the OP said the place is tough to find, especially the first time. There is no signage except an 8-1/2 x 11 paper sign on the door. Look for the grain silo in the rear of the parking lot.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:15 PM  

You can also find some of their beers at Costco. They sell a sampler case (4 different varieties of 6 packs) there.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:11 PM  

Chicago, IL
Great place to go. I'd recommend to anyone. A+

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads