Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login

Old 12-23-2010, 08:40 AM  

Northern 'Burbs, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobly99 View Post
You can also find some of their beers at Costco. They sell a sampler case (4 different varieties of 6 packs) there.
That's exactly where I first found it at. I'm seeing it more in liquor stores now though. Their RyePA, Cain and Ebel I think, is awesome. May have to head to Costco before xmas to pick some of that up. Great price for an awesome beer sampler pack.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:39 AM  

Carol Stream, IL
The beer is superb! And the food is excellent. Unfortunately, the menu is somewhat limited - more suited to lunch than dinner, IMO. But I go for the beer, not the food. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't drink beer, so we don't visit there as often as I'd like .

Old 12-28-2010, 12:17 PM  

Oswego, IL
Neither does mine, but since they carry hard cider and wine and she loves their Reuben we go often.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:19 PM  

do they have small barrel runs at the brewpub?
Old 12-29-2010, 09:18 AM  

Schaumburg, IL
Agree, it is a bit of a sausage fest but that, of course, is not the reason to go there.....very cool atmosphere and they are very close with their food, real good and it sounds better on the menu, just needs a little more, again not the reason to go there.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:16 AM  

plainfield, il
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobly99 View Post
You can also find some of their beers at Costco. They sell a sampler case (4 different varieties of 6 packs) there.
I think I need to switch to Costco (Sam's Club selection leaves a bit to be desired)
Old 01-04-2011, 11:47 AM  

West Chicago, IL
I have been there twice and I have to say their non-seasonal stuff is so so. I did really like a 9% red-eye stout or something, cant remember what it was, It was superb!

But definitely support your local brewery if you have one, I will probably go back again and try more.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:40 PM  

Normal
I didn't realize they were so close. Love their beer.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:27 PM  

Rockford, IL
A member of my brew club just completed his brewing apprenticeship at Two Brothers, good brews for sure!
Old 01-23-2011, 03:08 PM  

Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarifish View Post
Great place to go. I'd recommend to anyone. A+
It might be hard place to find, but you gotta check them out! Great beer and really nice staff at the tap house.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!