Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2011, 10:43 AM  

Chicago, Illinois
We are one of only two states that don't have some type of CC. Wisconsin is the other state.

Now that Emperor Daley is going to be gone, maybe there will be a chance that we will have some type of CC in Illinois.

I certainly hope so...

Old 01-14-2011, 08:40 AM  

Danville, Illinois
I'd be for ccw or open carry. Anything. Chcago needs to get a grip on where the rest of the state is at.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:39 PM  

Liberty Il, ILINOIS
I agree with all of you, as long as Chicago runs the state, there wil be nothing but more taxes and corruption.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:33 PM  

Quincy, Illinois
Illinois and Wisconsin. Before long, it will only be Illinois as Wisconsin will be voting it down. After the 66% tax increase in Illinois, there may be a changing of the guard at the next elections and who knows what will happen. That's what happend in Wis.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:41 PM  

Rockford, IL
I know it barely failed the last vote in WI so it has a good chance of passing the next time around.

I don't see it getting passed anytime soon in the state of IL because of the politics in Chicago proper. Individual counties are trying to get it passed but state regulations with render them null and void.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:21 AM  

Granite City, Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamziegler View Post
Not as long as CRook County is part of the state
There, I fixed it for yah.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:54 AM  

As an avid hunter it would not bother me if they passed this law. On the other hand it doesn't make me feel safe that every Dingbats out there could have a gun under his jacket. I don't think this will ever actually come about though.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:55 AM  

+springfield, illinoi+s
why would this state EVER let law-abiding citizens CCW?....only the LEO's and the crooks git to do that.....you want something to read thats interesting then read the actual gun laws of this state, then read the laws that Hitler passed back in the late 30's....interesting paralells i think.

but no...they'll never pass CCW here..if ya want to carry concealed then you just have to become a criminal.....then its legal......LMAO
Old 01-23-2011, 03:02 PM  

Chicago, IL
I think IL needs to join the rest of the states and allow CCW.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:09 PM  

Danville, Illinois
Since Rham can't run for mayor in chicago now maybe they will get someone who is closer to "our side" of the issues and push FOR some gun rights instead of just take take take.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Illinois
Bookmark this Page!