Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 07:52 PM  

Lafayette, IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by feistel View Post
didn't even know that evansville had a homebrew club, any clubs in Lafayette/West lafayette area?
Yes, there is a club. I can't remember the name, but if you do some googling, you should be able to find it. It gets a lot of support from LBC and People's brewers, both of which were started by people who were longtime homebrewers. I'd like to join, but I just don't have enough time.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:36 AM  

Anyone in the Terre Haute area?

Old 12-30-2010, 12:06 PM  

I.B.R.U illiana beer rackers union, crown point in
Old 01-05-2011, 07:54 PM  

Indianapolis, IN
I've been wanting to start one. Get a warehouse space and just load it up with burners and propane hook ups for everyone to get together and brew.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:37 AM  

Indianapolis, Indiana
I tried to homebrew once but it was terrible. Maybe I should hook up with you guys and get some tips
Old 01-16-2011, 12:07 AM  

I have been home brewing for about a year now and read tons of books ,,, made about 10-12 extracts Brews, then this past summer I build my 10 gallon brew stand off the brutuis ten , finally got it done just needs to be painted.
Any way I live north of Terre Haute, and since there is no brew club I have had to relay on books and internet, I would like to see a brew club in TH, could meet at sounks irish pub or sandcut tavern Email me jchensley1@gmail.com,,, I am wanting to hook up with others brews in the area,,,,,, that's all for now got to go
Old 03-02-2011, 01:29 PM  

North Webster, Indiana
Any clubs around Kosciusko co. I just moved here last fall and would like to meet some fellow brewers.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads