Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-15-2011, 05:36 AM  

Indianapolis, Indiana
I have been to the Oliver winery but that's it. I would really like to visit sone of the others

Old 02-05-2011, 11:12 AM  

I just recently have started visiting a few different wineries since I took a wine class at Purdue. Really neat class. For any of you with iPods or iPhones, you should check out the Indiana Winery app. Gives you info about the wineries of Indiana and their locations.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:05 AM  

Hartford City, Indiana
Starting a farm winery in Blackford County. Victoria's Vineyard is tenatively set to open in
2013. Hope to start the building in June 2011.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:10 AM  

Freetown, IN
Open for business!

We are officially selling wine and it is selling fast.
We have a website that will be updated with new wines, farmer's markets we will be selling at and events that we will be attending.

Salt Creek Winery... Freetown, IN - Home

we can also be found on facebook!

For now, we can only sell direct to consumer. We take orders and deliver to surrounding areas. We will be having several "outdoor" tastings at our location throughout the spring and summer. We also have a form which must be filled out (Indiana law) in person and we can then ship to you within Indiana.

Will keep you posted.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads