Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 05:49 AM  

Somerset, Kentucky
Monster Supercross

Anyone else going to the race in the Lucas Oil Stadium on 3-12? I've never been to this stadium since I've been going to the Atlanta race for 6 years now, so this is a bit of a change. Any tips on getting around in the stadium? Good places to park? Good places to eat? Thanks for any info!

Old 01-17-2011, 05:36 PM  

You will love Lucas..it is a great stadium. There are tons of places nearby to park including lots at the stadium. It will most likely be around $15-$20 nearby the stadium.

As far as food goes, you are within a couple blocks of some of the best restaurants in town!

Old 02-04-2011, 03:59 AM  

Watch where you park. Went to monster jam last weekend and about 20 cars got towed because somebody charged them to park then put up no parking signs.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:43 PM  

Indianapolis, IN
This is over rated and over priced.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:15 AM  

Somerset, Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nutz View Post
This is over rated and over priced.
I'd have to disagree. I look forward to going to the races every year, it's always a lot of fun with the family and better than watching all of em on TV. Nothing like the smell of a good motorcycle race.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.