Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-29-2010, 04:06 PM  

riverside, ca.
Eating there always takes me back. It's not the best Italian food by any means, but I still stop in on occasion and I still enjoy it.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:12 PM  

riverside, ca.
It's not the best Italian food around but it takes me back to when the wife and I were dating. We still stop by on occasion and we always leave full and smiling.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:40 PM  

Hemet, Ca
We usually get all the family together and go their. The sauce is the best. Its not to thick a little runny and greasy man its goog.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:08 PM  

Roy, Utah
I never thought it was the best, but you sure did get a huge serving of spaghetti and those large meatballs.

Like other have said, it does bring back memories of my childhood. I think my moms family liked it so much because they used to live in Ontario.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:03 AM  

Virginia
OMG! I saw this thread and was overwhelmed with memories! Vince's is GONE??!! I grew up very very close to Vince's Spaghetti. I'm now pushing 50 years old, and left Cucamonga 30 years ago. I went to Valley Vista Elementary and Cucamonga Jr. High School, followed by Chaffey and then off to the Navy. Many a fond memory. My mom took me to Vince's for my good bye dinner the night before I left for Bootcamp in 1980. Man, it's sad to see this thread and realize the emotions that ran through my bones! I miss that area.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:07 AM  

Virginia
Man, I feel like an idiot. Original poster didn't say it was gone... Just that he missed it. I guess I miss it too!!! My mom still lives in Orange County, so I am going to make sure we go to Vince's next time I am in town!!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:14 AM  

They tried to branch out and start another business in Glendora. It closed down in about 2 years. I have no idea why, but the food sucked worse than the service!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!