Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-04-2011, 08:09 AM  

Moreno Valley, Calif
I've spent 37 years driving and working all over Southern California in many cities and learned that you can't just vist a city for a short period and determine if is better than the next. All cities have a older section that started when the city was young and always seems to turn into the low rent area. I've lived in the east end of Moreno Valley since 1956, its home to me but does that mean it might be home to you ? I can't anwser that because like all cities it has its good and bad.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:15 PM  

Murrietta

I personally perfer Murrieta next to Temecula

Old 02-06-2011, 09:16 PM  

Big Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelikesit2000 View Post
I like it, But its getting crowded fast.
Big change in the last 10 years I remember it used to be all farm land
Old 02-09-2011, 01:11 PM  

Hemet, CA
temecula is the best
Old 02-14-2011, 11:42 AM  

Temecula, CA
I've lived here for 17 years now. I think the problem with the traffic congestion is the fact that the roads that were already developed, weren't ready for the sudden housing and population boom. The population has exploded since the 90s! Now in a panic the city is trying to alleviate the traffic congestion by road widening and turning lane extending, etc. Winchester rd. between Diaz all the way to like Auld rd. gets pretty backed up between 5 and 6pm on weekdays. But hey, I love it here, love the hills. To me I'ts a beautiful area to live.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:50 PM  

I moved to Temecula back when there were no traffic lights, we held a tractor race every year and ran cattle down Front St. The population was 14,000, maybe. Then Orange County moved in.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:43 PM  

Temecula, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8menpro View Post
Then Orange County moved in.
And a big bit of San Diego County too. I remember those tractor races. Not sure why it stopped. Temec has managed to keep the Balloon and Wine Festival and the Rod Run going strong.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:05 PM  

TEMECULA, CA.
And the wine is not bad either.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:53 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
I had to look it up to see where it was. Looks like Riverside and the beach are about the same distance away.

Then theres the Walt Disney, confirmed John Bircher aspect of "values". Glad you enjoy it.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:40 PM  

4yracuse, NY
I've lived here for 17 years. I think the problem with the traffic congestion is the fact that the roads that were already developed weren't prepared for the sudden housing and population boom. The population here has exploded since the 90s and now its like a panic to reduce the congestion by road widening and turning lane extending etc.

I love it here though, I love the hill, its a beautiful area.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads