Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2011, 06:45 AM  

Success, Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickie1215 View Post
I've lived here for 17 years. I think the problem with the traffic congestion is the fact that the roads that were already developed weren't prepared for the sudden housing and population boom. The population here has exploded since the 90s and now its like a panic to reduce the congestion by road widening and turning lane extending etc.

I love it here though, I love the hill, its a beautiful area.
I think that is a big part of it. It gets crowed and people get stressed driving. I think that is why so many of them seem like buttholes.

We had a child when we lived there and it seems the hospitals have the same problem. We had to schedule the time and induce labor in order to insure we could have a room in the hospital we wanted to have the child in.

It is pretty there and the weather is great but I really don't miss it. I was there last summer. The mall was bigger and the town was just as crowed if not worse.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:00 PM  
fustrated genius

I remember Temecula when there was just "old town" off to the side of the highway. I seldom go there anymore, it breaks my heart. Last time through was a traffic nightmare. 45 mins to an hr from 215/15 merge to Rainbow Valley Blvd.
Houses as far as can see . . . wash bottoms, flood plains, creekbeds, where ever, people don't know who buy there, it never rains in So. Cal. ha ha
What a mess.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:34 PM  

Wildomar, CA
I live in Wildomar now but have been in this valley for 8 years now and love most everything it has to offer. the traffic does get bad like any other big city but if you know your way around you won't have to deal much with it. I also like that it is still affordable to live here.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!