Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-22-2010, 03:05 PM  

Riverside, CA
Welcome to the IE!

The Inland Empire is basically just a definition for the major inland are of Southern California. Some would argue it is only Riverside and San Bernardino, but many claim the cities of Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Anaheim, Upland, Claremont, Pomona, Victorville, Murrieta, Temecula, Palm Springs, Twentynine Palms are also part of the IE.

Welcome. Your posts regarding thoughts, questions, comments, interests and anything related to the IE will be greatly appreciated here.

Member: Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement
Old 11-09-2010, 08:29 PM  

Salt Lake City, UT
Move

Move towards the beach friendlier people less commuters, who are all stressed out because of commuting.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 PM  

Loma Linda, CA
I've always thought of the IE as Riverside and the southern portion of San Bernardino county ( from Highland down to Grand terrace and west to Montclair
Old 11-15-2010, 08:30 PM  

Riverside, CA
Bump. Any new guys, post up an intro, and where about you are from.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:35 PM  

CA
909 baby. It really gets a bad rap. I have lived in OC, LA, and the IE. The people in the IE are nicer, it just gets hotter.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:48 AM  

Rialto, ca
I am from the Rialto area closer to the I-15 freeway. It is a good neighborhood where I live, but the south end is definitely a BAD BAD place.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:42 PM  

Riverside, California
Riverside here, by the Riverside Airport to be a little more exact. Have lived and up until recently commuted to Orange County, but as of Sept. of this year, no more of that non-sense. Might not be as pretty as Irvine, and definitely no where near the amount of Asian Piano Mom's trying to ram you off the road with their Toyota Mini Van, but I'm still fond and happy to live and work here for the most part. =)
Old 11-26-2010, 12:32 PM  

Riverside, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Riverside here, by the Riverside Airport to be a little more exact. Have lived and up until recently commuted to Orange County, but as of Sept. of this year, no more of that non-sense. Might not be as pretty as Irvine, and definitely no where near the amount of Asian Piano Mom's trying to ram you off the road with their Toyota Mini Van, but I'm still fond and happy to live and work here for the most part. =)
The Riverside Airport has a neat little cafe in it. You can watch the airplanes take off and land while having a yummy sandwhich. Check it out...

Old 12-06-2010, 09:02 PM  

Hemet, Ca
In in Hemet, Ca and we consider this neck of the woods the IE. I would venture to say that any area code with 909, or 951 is considered the IE.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:04 PM  

Hemet also gets pretty hot in the summer as well, doesn't it?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Inland Empire
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads