Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Introduction
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2013, 12:10 PM  
Administrator

Excited to join City Profile

I have been a friend of Keith's (found of City Profile) for many years. I founded my first forum in 2002, Keith and I know each other from forums for forum owners. The idea for City Profile actually came about from some discussions about forums for local people to connect on one of those sites and Keith being the self motivated guy he is created City Profile. In a recent discussion he mentioned he wanted to focus more on homesteading forums so I made an offer to adopt this site. I am really excited to meet the team and members and be part of this community in the years ahead.

Janet, my right hand gal, posted this announcement earlier. The plan is to take things slow, get to know everyone and then try to find ways to help gain some traction in local markets. Like Keith, we manage a network of online communities and hope to try and find ways to leverage the members from the other sites so they will know about and CP and hopefully start posting some local discussions here.

If you all have any questions about me, feel free to ask here!

Regards,

Andy

Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM  

Glad to have you around Andy!

(can I still borrow the company jet once a week like Keith use to allow? )

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Introduction
Bookmark this Page!