Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2010, 10:45 PM  

Middleburg, Florida
Any Jeep/4x4 Enthusiast?

I'm in the Middleburg area just wondering if there are any Jeep or other 4x4 enthusiast on here? It would be nice to get together for rides and have people around to help with installing and fixing stuff. I run a site (NorthEastFL4x4.com) for this reason trying to get people together. Stop by and join if you are a fellow enthusiast.

Also I'd like to know you favorite riding areas.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:37 AM  

jacksonville, florida
I think this whole board is pretty much people from Jeep Forum - Jeep Enthusiast Network. Also check out Just Jeeps of Jacksonville - A Jacksonville Jeep Club, its our club website.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:44 PM  

Middleburg, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy View Post
I think this whole board is pretty much people from Jeep Forum - Jeep Enthusiast Network. Also check out Just Jeeps of Jacksonville - A Jacksonville Jeep Club, its our club website.
Do you guys have a forum? I visited the site and it didn't look like you did. If you guys would like I could set up your own club forum on my site. Talk it over with the rest of the people in the club. I would set a couple of you as moderators over your forum so you would have complete control over it. Not only that but it would help get your clubs name out and possible new members and people to go on rides with.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:51 PM  

Frederick, Md
Beach wheelin and fishing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCJ7 View Post
I'm in the Middleburg area just wondering if there are any Jeep or other 4x4 enthusiast on here? It would be nice to get together for rides and have people around to help with installing and fixing stuff. I run a site (NorthEastFL4x4.com) for this reason trying to get people together. Stop by and join if you are a fellow enthusiast.

Also I'd like to know you favorite riding areas.
Will look at your site. I'll be down in that area this fall, and on the Jacksonville beaches shark fishing. It would be fun to meet up with Jeep folks!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:09 PM  

jacksonville, florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCJ7 View Post
Do you guys have a forum? I visited the site and it didn't look like you did. If you guys would like I could set up your own club forum on my site. Talk it over with the rest of the people in the club. I would set a couple of you as moderators over your forum so you would have complete control over it. Not only that but it would help get your clubs name out and possible new members and people to go on rides with.
Ill let em know thanks!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:50 PM  

Jacksonville, Florida
Cherokees

Hey Nick,

I noticed you're in Middleburg. Someone down your way is always chopping up Cherokees and posting the parts on Craigslist. Are you the one?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:00 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
No I'm not but I know who you are talking about, I always see his posts on Craigslist too.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:02 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
I wish it was easier to find Jeep CJ7 parts here in FL, Almost impossible to find them in junkyards. I think I've seen two CJ7's in local junk yards in the last 5 years.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:30 PM  

Jacksonville, Florida
CJ Parts

I had an 85 CJ7 for years and could never find donor CJs for parts. Almost every part I had on it was either aftermarket or custom fab.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:35 PM  

Jacksonville, NC
I'm thinking about buying a '68 CJ5 for a restore but I'm worried about that same thing, not finding any parts for it. It's only $1200 asking price but I dont want to wind up spending all my money on every little aftermarket part I need to get it going again.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!