Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2010, 03:54 PM  

Jacksonville, FL
Date night

What's your best date night in Jax? Mine was to take the metro through downtown at sunset so we could go over the Acosta bridge when the blue lights were on and then head into San Marco for dinner and drinks at one of the cool little restaurants like Cafe Carmon (which is sadly not there anymore). Afterwards nothing beats cruising the River Walk or the beach.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:43 AM  

Saint Johns, Florida
We like to just drive down to St Augustine, walk a little then drive over to San Sabastian Winery, sit on the roof and listen to the band.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 AM  

Florida
Best date night is hopping in the Jeep and heading to Mickler's landing about an hour or 2 before sunset, and walking the beach. Then, heading back to Jax beach for dinner at Tento.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:19 PM  

Jacksonville, FL
Certainly can't go wrong with the upstairs deck at San Sebastian! My wife and I have had more than one date-night end up there. I'll keep it in St Augustine with my recommendation of getting one of the tiki huts at the Conch House and watching the boats cruise in and out of the marina while enjoying a great meal and a cocktail or six.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 PM  

Orange Park, Florida
The deck on joe's crab shack at sunset then a walk on the beach once the sun has gone down.
That was a nice night.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:18 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
Most anywhere my Bride and I can go without the kids.Clarks Fish Camp, Ko Ko's, Outback and then wherever whatever. I'm going to give San Sabastian Winery a try one evening, might even try to set it up with a bed and breakfast
Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM  

Orange Park, FL
We love the beach at night. Al's Pizza at the beach and then a stroll between Atlantic and Beach blvd along the beach is the best!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:52 AM  

FL
Clark's Fish Camp is great for a date night.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:51 PM  
eap

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Ragtime in Atlantic Beach is quite nice. The Atlantic Beach "Town Center" area is in general one of the nicest places to go in Jacksonville. You can eat at a variety of places, drink at a variety of places, and go down to the beach. Or drink and goto the beach at Lemon Bar.

Casa Marina is also a very nice restaurant which offers second story ocean-view seating.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:35 AM  

jacksonville, florida
Thbe cheescake factory is a good place to.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!