Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2011, 09:33 AM  

Jacksonville, Florida
Dog Parks in Jax

Anybody frequent any of the Dog Parks in Jax? We go to Dogwood Park quite often and our 3 year old Wheaten Terrier loves it. She gets out there and runs and plays until she is exhausted. So much that it usually takes her 2-3 days to fully recover.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:42 PM  

Jacksonville, FL
A friend of mine used to go to the one near Dave and Buster but Im not sure if its still open or if he even goes.

Old 05-20-2011, 04:54 AM  

Jacksonville, Florida
Yep, Dogwood Park is the one over by Dave and Buster's
Old 05-27-2011, 10:21 AM  

jacksonville, florida
There is a pretty good park over at jax beach on the end of penman next to the golfing range. Sometimes its a little muddy but usually people don't really take too aggressive of breeds there. Thats what i always worry about with my dog, hes a medium size mouthy doggie, and sometimes it gets him in trouble.

The one in Ponte Vedra is kinda sweet cuz it has a lake that they can swim in and a place to wash them off afterwards. But i cant really remember the location.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!