Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-19-2010, 01:24 PM  

Brix in Jax Beach has a pretty good selection. Go early. It fills w/ D-bags ~ 9pm on the weekends.

Kickbacks has the best selection

Mellow Mushroom has some good stuff

Speckled Hen is supposed to have a good selection, but I've not been there - Speckled Hen Tavern & Grille

Old 12-20-2010, 10:09 AM  

Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupintart View Post
Not a Microbrew, but over 600 different bottled beers and 84 beers on tap. Open till 3am....it's a win win. Kickbacks Gastro pub
another vote for Kickbacks. Bold City has the best local beer in my opinion. they sell beer in growlers for pretty cheap too if you are trying to get good bear on a dime.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:38 PM  

Interlachen, FL
I found some Stone Brewery's "Arogant Bastard" on tap in Orlando last month. It was really good. Has anyone seen in on tap here in the Jax area?
Old 12-20-2010, 07:25 PM  

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I don't know of anything close....Palm Bay has some great option.. .if oyu like Belgians you should get a room for the event.... Coasters Pub -- A1A & Eau Gallie, Melbourne FL
Plus you have GA right by you....In south FL it take HOURS to get close to good stuff like that.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:39 AM  

Jacksonville, FL
Pretty sure Ki,kbacks had Arrogant Bastard on tap, they also do some awesome beer diners every month or two focusing on one breweries selection.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:16 AM  

St. Augustine

Just drive a few minutes south on A1A, nice drive, and you'll run into A1A Alehouse right in the middle of St. Augustine. They have a nice red ale; the restaurant is part of a chain of restaurants, different names, that serve the microbrews they make.

Also, in Atlantic/Neptune Beach area is Rag Time, owned by the same people as above and they always have interesting new beers, seasonal, etc.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:08 PM  

My favorites are Bold City and Engine 15.. Enigine 15 has goes through Bells IPA aboiut every two weeks. So the kegs are fresh and hoppy.. worth the $5 pint. A newer brewery Intuition is up and coming but nothing to write home about yet anyway. the pale ale is decent. He needs to treat the city water or be confined to hoppy beers.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:33 PM  

+1 for kickbacks and Bold City along with Intuition. Brewers in Orange park also has a nice selection.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:58 PM  

Brunswick, Georgia
Another vote for kickbacks and bold city. wish we had something similar in SE Georgia.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:49 PM  

Bold City Brewerey is good. We had the micro brewerys but they just didn't make it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads