Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
Looking for job leads

I was recently laid off from the Budweiser Plant here in Jacksonville after they got bought out and am looking for another job so if anyone knows of any place hiring please let me know.

I'm used to working warehouses, I'm forklift certified, know how to use WMS (Warehouse Management System). I also know how to work fillers, packers and palletizers. Pretty much anything computer wise I know, that goes for programs as well.

I don't know how many jobs I've applied for, just seems like the jobs have dried up in Jacksonville.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 PM  

jacksonville, florida
Just take what you can get, even if you think your better than it. Some money is better than none you know. Ever thought about construction?

Old 10-05-2010, 10:57 AM  

Middleburg, Florida
I've been there and done that. I have a bad back and construction don't do well with it. I'm open to anything I can do without having to get back on pain meds, took me 4 months to get off them. Have L1-L2-L3-L4 ruptured isn't any fun.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 PM  

Orange Park, Florida
Walmart on Brannan Field is hiring. lol

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads