Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-17-2010, 12:34 PM  

BS, MO
Scary stuff with Cassell being hurt. It is certainly not looking as promising as earlier in season...I think we will find out for sure this Sunday. If we look good, should be no problem going into post season.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:53 PM  
KC Born and Raised!

Kansas City, MO
If we beat STL (which I think we will), we've pretty much got the division in the bag. Last two games in the friendly confines of Arrowhead Stadium. Point, set, match. AFC West Champions!

Old 12-17-2010, 05:31 PM  

Independence, MO
My only concern is that they just seem to fall apart when on the road, so it doesn't give me much hope for the post season. It would be nice just to see them get to the playoffs though.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:05 PM  

Independence, MO
Today looked promising, and it was on the road. If they can play like that consistently, they just might become a real contender in the NFL. One game at a time right now though, especially considering last weeks performance.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:48 PM  

Lenexa, Kansas
I hate to revive an old thread, but...WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!
For real, though...this was so much better than any expectations I think anyone had for this team. Its amazing what difference coaching can make.
For real, though...we're going to the superbowl.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:51 PM  

Independence, MO
I won't go that far yet, but today was another nice display. Cassel's stats were great - 24/34, 314 yds, 3 td. Keep up those kind of stats, along with the rush, and we may go somewhere this year.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.