Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-18-2011, 06:31 AM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
anyone at ft leavenworth?

i am going tdy to leavenworth on the 8th and will be there till the 20th. i cannot find anything to do in that area on google and the maps shows that to be a very small area. what do you guys do for entertainment around there? and, it has to be in walking distance because for some odd reason, i am not authorized a rental. first time for no rental so this seems like its going to be a horribly boring trip as i normally go sight seeing whenever i go tdy.

if you are stationed at the base, let me know. or if you live in the area, let me know so we can get together and do something.

especially jeep guys!! i have an 87 wrangler i am going to be without for two weeks so i might have to sit in one every couple days or i could go into withdrawls

Old 04-18-2011, 03:41 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
Oh boy. Talking to a lady at work from the area today and its looking like I am about to be in for two very very long boring weeks.

Somebody, tell if there is anything to do around that section of the state. If nothing, you might see the news saying "texan visiting state for training caused a commotion out of sheer boredom". When questioned though, he stated that is normal where he comes from and he didn't think it would cause trouble here

Old 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
Not looking good, I can't eveb get kansas people to say anything to make me look forward to visiting. Not good at all. If you guys were coming to texas, you'd get all kinds of welcome and visit here kind of stuff
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Wow. I googled and found one military golf course and one military museum. Doen't seem to be much there except the prison.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM  
annoyingly true

corpus christi, texas
That's basically all I could find. Bowling alley, golf course, museum, burger king, and I would be willing to bet, lots of suicides around valentine's day
Old 09-13-2011, 11:22 AM  

Ozawkie, Kansas
Jeep!

Where are you from? I live/work close to Leave worth (bit late, I know) I drive a '95 Wrangler YJ & wouldn't mind meeting someone that's not afraid of a little trailing. Is yours built?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.