Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2011, 11:36 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
In texas it's legal to sell private party without informing any authority. I know this because I was stationed there for about 4-5 months and ended up buying a cluster of guns there, due to the lack of paperwork.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 01-31-2011, 09:09 PM  

Joker, totally agree.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:50 AM  

Lebanon, Tn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker808 View Post
Waiting periods would not have stopped the Arizona shooting or any shootings. That guy was set on trying to kill her. Gun laws only effect law abiding citizens. Most criminals are not gonna take the time to buy a gun from a store or a gun show. There gonna buy it off the black market. When you buy from gun shop or shows theres a background check and a paper trail. The firearm is traceable. There is no registration in Kansas or Missouri but the LEO can trace the gun to the buyer. A criminal will find a way to harm or kill whether if they have a gun,knife,bat,rock,fork, spoon, bare hands or even a pen.If you are a gun owner with your anti-2A views please to to the nearest gun store and sell your firearms to them.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:45 PM  

Mulvane, Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by notalus View Post
When you get your CC you have the choice of getting it stated on your DL or getting an ID just for the CC
Did this change? When I got mine almost 9 months ago, I didn't have a choice. Maybe I've missed something.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:51 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
In texas it's legal to sell private party without informing any authority. I know this because I was stationed there for about 4-5 months and ended up buying a cluster of guns there, due to the lack of paperwork.
Idaho is the same way. My best friggin friend in the whole world just gave me my favorite gun to add to my collection of UR weapons, a Russian AK. Do I love it? Well, yes I do!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:21 AM  

Ellsworth, Kansas
The Kansas Concealed Carry forum (KSCCW) has pretty extensive coverage of all aspects of concealed carry in Kansas. It is really worth a look!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:58 AM  

If you move to the Wichita area, Defense Technologies is a very good place to take the CCW class. He has a range right on his property in Rose Hill.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:13 PM  

Ask your local FFL dealer for a list of instructors. Most have resources that are trustworthy and known to local authorities.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:50 PM  

Mulvane, Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstom View Post
If you move to the Wichita area, Defense Technologies is a very good place to take the CCW class. He has a range right on his property in Rose Hill.
+1 on this. Dirk is a heck of a guy. I would totally recommend him. Great price for the class and other bennies!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kansas
Bookmark this Page!