Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-27-2010, 09:29 PM  

Ashland, Kentucky
Boyd / Greenup / Carter Counties

Feel free to talk about anything for this corner of the state. Items to freecycle, camping or hiking places, places to off-road, or the like.

I'm in Greenup myself. Have a little piece off the East Tygart river to camp, though prefer to trek to Red River Gorge for better hiking and camping.

There are a TON of great places to go Jeepin. Happy Ridge in Boyd Co, plenty of great trails off Route 3 in Boyd out toward the Lawrence Co line, the list goes on.

Also I love to go cliff jumping at Grayson Lake. Nyers was dangerous but awesome before they blew it up. Oh S#*t is another personal favorite. Anyone else like to go out there and get stupid?

Nice to meet you all!

Old 10-06-2010, 05:56 PM  

Ironton, OH
anyone inersted in offroading in the KY,OH and WV tri-state area can also go to ARROC - Home Page
(the website of the Appalachian Ridge Runners Offroad Club)
I am a memeber there. it a great club.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:01 PM  

Morehead, KY
dont forget about lewis county!....ok...you can forget about them, I dont live there anymore, haha
Old 10-08-2010, 12:24 PM  

ashland, kentucky
Elliott county used to have great Places to off road Jeep in .. But not any more .. Gov has bought it or Land owner have got Cranky hard to git permission .. still some good atv ( 4 wheeler) trails ..
Old 10-10-2010, 11:43 AM  

Xenia, Ohio
I loved it when I lived in Ashland,but I've been in Ohio for about a year now.No good places up here

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads