Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2011, 05:42 PM  
Beast Mode

Independence, Kentucky
Outdoor wedding reception spot idea's?

recently engaged and and planning a wedding for october of this year. Ideally i want to have an outdoor reception as i am a very outdoorsman type person.

I am in NKY, wedding will be in crittenden to be exact so we are trying to stay local to that area. anyone somewhat local have any idea's or suggestion as to where to look into?

Old 01-21-2011, 06:07 PM  

Lexington, Kentucky
Well this prob'ly won't help, sorry, but if you were near Jessamine county you could have a great reception at the Highbridge Park Pavillion.
My wife & I got married there just last October.
Just contact the Jessamine County Judge exec. office for reservations and if you're lucky they'll have a spot open sooner than 9 months.

Oh, Congratulations

Old 02-04-2011, 09:52 AM  

Warsaw, KY
If you were closer to Big Bone Lick State Park I would suggest it. But to travel from Crittenden to there may be a stretch.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:28 PM  

We got married in carter caves, we wanted an outdoor wedding but didn't want to have to worry about rain ect, I know its a pretty good drive but we liked it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!