Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2010, 11:59 AM  

Grayson, Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
-It's not Ohio
-
Hey, Ohio ain't bad. Well, parts of it ain't bad, like any other state.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:41 PM  

Cincinnati, Kentucky
Do the Boubon Trail and see our thoughobreds

Old 11-02-2010, 04:02 PM  

Cincinnati, Kentucky
Or you can go to Mammouth Cave one of the natural wonders of the world
Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 PM  

Mt. Vernon, Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade797 View Post
Hey, Ohio ain't bad. Well, parts of it ain't bad, like any other state.
hahahahaa!!! I grew up in Cincinnati. It has it's charms but I am really happy I left. I'm still a Bengals fan (No, it's not always easy) and I do like to visit family there when I can. It's always going to be my home town but it could never be home again.

I was really only playing around with the Ohio thing. Like I said, I grew up there. I have many fond memories and know many good people up there. Some come down here to hunt and fish. THat's how I found my way here about 20 years ago.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:18 PM  

danville, kentucky
best reason i have heard so far is the bourbon tour!! if it isn't made in kentucky it isn't bourbon. remember friends don't let friends drink tennesse sour mash!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:40 AM  

Mt. Vernon, Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
best reason i have heard so far is the bourbon tour!! if it isn't made in kentucky it isn't bourbon. remember friends don't let friends drink tennesse sour mash!!!
Quoted because it just plain makes sense.

And here in the land of bourbon you can see some of the most beautiful land and meet some of the best people on Gods Earth. Now excuse me. I'm going to the see-mint pond to get me warshin' done. It's so not funny to me when I talk to non Ky. people in the net that think we live like the Beverly Hillbillies. I could almost overlook it if it was people in other countries. But having people in California doing it is just nerve wracking. Like anyone in the People's Republik of Kalifornia had a right to make fun of..anyone. Even God dislikes Cali...That's why it's sliding into the ocean.

Anyway, take a trip through the state. It's a great thing to see especially if you never have. Especially the hills in the east and central regions. Hell I come to Somerset to fish and ended up moving there. I left there though when it started getting overcrowded with people moving in from up north. Many families left looking for work back when and they are coming home at an alarming rate in some cities.The fishing is still great though
Old 11-08-2010, 08:52 AM  

cincinnati, IN
one of my favorite places to visit is natural bridge we make a trip down there every year in the late summer or early fall.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 PM  

lexington, ky
We have a great system of state parks. Each one is different. So you could visit all around KY staying in a state park and never get bored.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:38 PM  

Lexington, Kentucky
UK BASKETBALL BABY!!!! You have to see what True Blue Nation is all about!
Old 11-13-2010, 06:41 PM  

Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
Don't forget Cave Run Lake and the Pioneer Weapons Hunting Area near Morehead.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!