Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2010, 01:40 PM  

Cincinnati, Kentucky
Where's the best range to go to in central Ky

Where's the best range to go to in central Ky? ive been to knob creek and thats it?

Old 11-02-2010, 11:50 PM  

Mt. Vernon, Kentucky
Buds Gun Shop has an indoor range. There's an outdoor range in the south end of Pulaski Co. (though that's not really central Ky.). The outdoor one is not monitored though but it's usually pretty quiet. I shoot here on our land or on a couple friends places and have not really been to many ranges around here.

Buds is a must see anyway weather you use the range or not. Seen them do a trade for a couple pallets of dog food some years back. They have great deals in the shop on some quality weapons. The range is pretty nice. There's a link to some pics of the range there on Buds site I think still

Old 11-24-2010, 10:14 AM  

I second Buds. I just bought an annual membership because I liked it so much. As DrumJunkie said too, the prices on stuff are pretty good.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:28 PM  

Lexington, Kentucky
Has anyone tried their bobber course? I have been to the regular lanes, and they are nice, and easy to use. But still have not seen anyone use the bobber. Looks pretty nice.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads