Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-27-2010, 04:08 AM  

Vegas, NV
Did a space craft crash on the westside hills?

I have noticed a very large shinny object sitting on top of one of the foothills on the west side of town when I'm traveling up the 215. I see it about the time I pass the exit for the airport heading to the I15N connector. About parallel with Trop, Sunset. It is on the foothill, not the huge mountain on the west site that is impassable. I have been on every trail on the west side and I can't think what it could be but it looks huge. I found this site on jeepforum.com and I'm an avid offroader and a born and raised Vegas boy, that neighborhood is my lifelong wheeling (and stompin) grounds but I recently moved too Hendo and haven't had the time latley to check it out. Any facts? And HI guys and gals!!!!

Old 10-27-2010, 02:46 PM  
FNG

Las Vegas, Nevada
On SW side? The hill at Mountain's Edge? There is Exploration Peak Park there with a structure built on top for hikers to picnic. That's Blue Diamond/Buffalo.

I live on Warm Springs and Ft. Apache and can't think of anything on those hills other than the huge caves right up the hill from Ft. Apache.

I Jeep a lot of those trails too, but can't think of what you're referencing. Google map some coordinates.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:58 AM  

Vegas, NV
What I've been seeing is further to the North than the caves, if Trop kept going that's about were it would be. I couldn't find a point of reference on google maps that looked right but I will try and get a pic in the next few days. Whatever it is reflecting like that it isn't small. I did not see it yesterday and wasn't in that area today but I will be tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:26 AM  
FNG

Las Vegas, Nevada
View from the 3rd floor of my office...this is about Sunset north to Red Rock...I don't see anything.

Did a space craft crash on the westside hills?-west-mountains.jpg
Old 10-29-2010, 05:58 PM  

Vegas, NV
I couldn't see it yesterday to take a pic, but I will investigate further. In your photo it would be around the second and third light pole in the row that has the yellow Jeep. I swear I have seen this and others have also including my Dad. The first sighting was about three weeks ago.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:18 PM  

Las Vegas, NV
This is interesting, anyone heard anything new?
Old 11-20-2010, 05:22 AM  

Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillaboy View Post
This is interesting, anyone heard anything new?
I feel like a conspiracy theorist about this! I have NOT seen the object I saw after my first post. And I'm starting too regret my first posting. My Dad and co worker saw it as well as myself but it has no longer been seen. I realize this whole thing sounds odd but I saw something on the hills that was human and large! The ET thing was, and is a joke! There was or is something up there!!!! What is or was it???
Old 11-20-2010, 06:26 PM  

Want to talk about weird? I clicked this forum randomly from a gun website. I was not searching for anything related to your post. Weird thing is about a month ago, myself and a buddy were driving along 215 at around 6am and (Not making this up) saw something like you're decribing fly in and land there at a high rate of speed. We decided not to say anything cuz of how crazy it sounded. Hope you figure it out. I'll be checking in to see any progress.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:33 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGASSMAN View Post
View from the 3rd floor of my office...this is about Sunset north to Red Rock...I don't see anything.

Attachment 812
I'm in the same office and floor as you! what a small world lol
Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
One day probably 2 months ago I picked my daughter up from school (Durango High School), we live down near Alta and Campbell and are looking to rent a place closer to her school. Well we were near Patrick and Buffalo when out of the clouds on the mountian top a blinding light caught my eye. We stopped to look again, the clouds blocked our view, I sat and waited questioning my own sanity. Once again there it was. Now we had a camera with us and I took several shots of this thing. My daughter has the images on her camera I will get these posted asap. Life has gotten to be so hectic that I honestly had forgotten about this until now. I did a Google search "reflective objects on mountian west of Las Vegas". I am curious as to what they are it looked to me as if there were three seperate objects. I will try to get the images posted somewhere, maybe if not here I will put theme on Facebook. I hate to make promisses that I can't keep. Pleases give me a couple of days, I hope they are still on her camera. Check back I will find out.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.