Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-28-2011, 09:23 AM  

Henderson, Nevada
IMHO, they are short on politeness and civility and long on being "stuck on themselves". It is nothing more than the usual over-the-top show business that goes on the Strip. There is always a 'price to be paid' when dealing with celebrities and they make you pay it big time. .......... NevSmith

Old 01-28-2011, 06:48 PM  

Sammamish, WA
I'm taking my staff to Vegas in April for a conference, maybe we'll all go in and check it out.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:53 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smacklayer View Post
I went there with my son because he likes the show. There was a line about 50 yards long. They only let a few people in a time, probably for fire capacity. But we skipped it, didn't want to wait. This was on the weekend, so maybe a weekday would be better.
50 yard long line? Wow! I've driven by early during the weekdays and would never had guessed they get lines.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:29 AM  
Yeah I am awesomeness :/

Moab, Utah
Going to Vegas in March, may have to stop by & check it out,

or not!
by the sounds of it they aren't worth my time
Old 02-03-2011, 08:53 PM  

I like the show but don"t like vegas.. just a bunch of drunk obsessive gamblers that want to see strippers..
Old 03-09-2011, 09:30 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanforrester View Post
I like the show but don"t like vegas.. just a bunch of drunk obsessive gamblers that want to see strippers..
You must be real fun at a party!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:09 PM  
Gasman

N. Las Vegas, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanforrester View Post
so wheres the problem?

95% of America have those same attributes....it's called freedom...at witch i have put my life on the line for....

also i'm am not a drunk (don't drink), not obsessed with gambling (hardly play), but i do enjoy watching beautiful women. Oh i have never been to a working club and have lived here 20 yrs...
Old 03-10-2011, 07:55 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I suppose it brings people in but I wonder if it actually brings business compared to just sightseers.
In the case of Orange County Choppers it took a basement bike shop and turned it into a million dollar corporation.

I think people avoided pawn shops because of a sort of seedy reputation. The two OR shops I'm familiar with are the complete opposites of what I knew 30 years ago back East.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:38 PM  

I've never been to Vegas but I've met all of them on the road. Rick is the most withdrawn of all of them and Chumlee is the most social. I like Chumlee and the Old Man Best but that's just me. They are all nice and when I met The Old Man he even let me run my fingers through his hair. In fact I have a Chumlee bobblehead for sale for $18 (plus shipping) and I also have an autographed XL I love Chumlee shirt. To see the shirt go to Kijiji Chatham Kent or email me at bcfairprincess@hotmail.com. The shirt's $45 (plus shipping.)
Old 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooner

so wheres the problem?

95% of America have those same attributes....it's called freedom...at witch i have put my life on the line for....

also i'm am not a drunk (don't drink), not obsessed with gambling (hardly play), but i do enjoy watching beautiful women. Oh i have never been to a working club and have lived here 20 yrs...
Well, I gotta admit, I'm one of the 5%. I also put my "life on the line" for 20 years in the US Army for the same reason. The freedom to make dumb decisions.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads