Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2012, 06:00 AM  

Sammamish, WA
I am reminded that I never reported back after going there last April.
Yes, it is a dump, inside and out, and in a sketchy area. I arrived in early afternoon, and Chumlee was there signing autographs at the counter. The line snaked through the store and I don't know how anyone could possibly do business there with so many people just there to catch a glimpse of the "stars". We hd to wait for another car to pull out to park, the lot was full
and the line of people went about 10 deep out the door.When you see it on TV there's only a few people inside, so they must close it up when filming. Chumlee left before I got to the head of the line but people stayed anyway and the line just kept moving, so if one really wanted to find something to buy it would have been really hard.

I was just in Vegas again early this month but didn't go back, once was enough.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:30 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanforrester View Post
I like the show but don"t like vegas.. just a bunch of drunk obsessive gamblers that want to see strippers..
...then they go home. Don't confuse the tourists and their behavior with the city and those who live there. I rarely go to The Strip. I work about a mile east of it, and that's as close as I usually get. If friends and family want to go, and it fits with my "real life" schedule, fine. Otherwise they can call Grey Line for a tour. They do a better job.

Garry in Vegas

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!