Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-17-2010, 08:26 PM  

Austin, Texas
Good place for Micro Brews on the strip ?

Quick Questions.

Is there a good place on the strip for micro brews ? I am headed to Vegas this weekend and am looking for a good place to enjoy some beers.

Also, a friend of mine reserved some seats for us at Emerils Stadium. Anyone been there and happen to know if you can smoke cigars there ?

Thanks in advance.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:44 PM  

Delaware
The Burger Bar in Mandalay Place is one place I frequented. Probably the best I found near the strip. I didn't get to hunt down too many places, but their food and beer selection was good.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:16 PM  

Las Vegas, NV
Are there any decent ones in Henderson also?
Old 11-21-2010, 11:12 AM  

Delaware
In Henderson, probably 32 Draft Bar at the M Resort and Spa. Fairly large draft list. I've found it quite difficult to find good beer locations in NV overall Hope this helps a little.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:11 PM  

North Las Vegas, NV
BJ's Restauant And Brewhouse is good. It's pretty close to Henderson just off of Eastern and CC215 beltway
Old 11-22-2010, 08:17 PM  

North Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEANone View Post
BJ's Restauant And Brewhouse is good. It's pretty close to Henderson just off of Eastern and CC215 beltway
Also, I hear that Ellis Island isn't bad either...I've never been but I have a bunch of friend that have.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:35 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
I know Monte Carlo had their own microbrew in-house too that was pretty good, I haven't been there in a while though so I don't know if it's still around but I would think so.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:24 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Uhm, hello? The Yard House? Its in town center, 150ish beers on tap.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:05 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEANone View Post
Also, I hear that Ellis Island isn't bad either...I've never been but I have a bunch of friend that have.
Ellis Island has cheap beer, It's not all that good. It's $1.50 good though. If your looking for a cheap old place then Ellis Island is for you. If your looking for a nice place to take someone too, then I would go elsewhere.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:07 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolakk View Post
I know Monte Carlo had their own microbrew in-house too that was pretty good, I haven't been there in a while though so I don't know if it's still around but I would think so.
Monte Carlo has really good beer, not the cheapest though. The only negative to me was it's very loud, the really crank the music up.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads