Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 07:00 AM  

Allentown, PA
Lehigh Valley Car Meets / Shows?

Are there any Lehigh Valley Car Meets that anyone knows of?

I have a mildly modded 2006 Mustang GT that I have had for a year. I seem to have a bad habit of driving passed a meet or show just after it ended.

I also recently bought an old 1998 Wrangler 4.0L (stock as far as I know).

I go down to Carlisle with my cousin for some show, but I don't know of anything more local. Thanks for the tips ahead of time. I really like this site.

Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 PM  

Northern Lehigh Valley, PA
There are TONS of cruise nights, car shows and other events in the area and if you go a few more miles out it just increases.
I will post a small list of ones that come to mind right now:
  1. Wheels of time in Macungie / Aug. or Sept.
  2. Cruise nights at Trexlertown mall / I think the second AND last saturday of every month from April to October.
  3. Cruise nights at Weis in Schnecksville / Check with late great chevy club for info.
  4. Carilisle... check out www.carsatcarlisle.com for info on all the great shows
  5. Cruise nights in macungie / check out www.wheelsoftime.org for info
  6. Night in the country at Northwestern high school / Usually one night in Sept. Great night, smaller show and good for family (best fireworks show around as well)
  7. Snake day at Blockers Harley Davidson in Lehighton / Usually in June sometime, check their website as well for information (A show mainly for Cobras and Vipers but have seen others there as well)
  8. Check these guys out: L.V. SAAC
  9. And another: PennMustangs
  10. Also cruises at the Ritz at Allentown fairgrounds throughout the year.
  11. Cruises at Heislers dairy bar in Tamaqua throughout the year.
  12. Slatington Lions club holds a great show each year at the Slatington airport / usually I believe in late Sept

I know there are a bunch more that I'm leaving out. If you go to the cruise nights listed you will see people handing out fliers for shows and other cruises, just keep your eyes out for those and you can stay pretty updated on things.

Hope this helps, I always seem to be in the same situation you are as well... driving by or finding out the weekend after it's over...

Old 12-08-2010, 02:29 PM  

Lebanon, NH
I believe there used to be a periodic cruise night out in Old Zionsville, they met across from the paintball place (this may or may not be open still, it's been forever since I heard anything about them) a few miles past Nancys Nursery (which will also be on your left as you go south on 100).
Old 12-17-2010, 07:17 AM  

It might be out of the way but: Jeff Daniel’s Jeeps has an annual jeep show in Harleysville, PA. It is normally towards the end of summer/early fall. It is worth coming to if you are interested in making modifications to it.

I drive a lifted 06 TJ so I spent more time at truck/offroad events then actual car shows.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:17 PM  

1. Wheels of time
2. Das awkfest
3. I live in Zionsville I agree with the one replier... There's one by the paintball place... Close to the antique mall..
4.I heard in east Greenville by the walmart... There's a great diner that came in a few months ago called goodys... The owner was saying they want to start one there...
5. The chevy show.. Not sure where that is but it's hugggeeee I here
Old 07-15-2011, 04:19 PM  

Check out "Cruisin At the Crossings" sponsored by the Easton Area Corvette Club and held on the first Saturday of every month thru October. The show is held near the Sam's Club parking area of the Crossings Shopping Center on Nazareth Pike (Rt. 248) in Easton, and usually begins mid afternoon. I entered my car last year and this has turned out to be one of the best local shows in terms of the quality of the cars on display as well as their owners and the spectators who visit the show. Music, raffle/drawing and donations to a noteworthy charity are all part of what keeps us coming back each month. See you there.

Carguy50

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
Bookmark this Page!