Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-13-2011, 09:33 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92XJCowboy
When Im home (Macungie) and not out by Pittsburgh at school I follow a simple rule when it comes to the wave.

The Smaller/Newer/Cleaner/Less Modified Jeep waves to the Bigger/Older/Dirty/More Modified Jeep first. I drive a stock XJ (my 5th one) and I usually wave unless Im not paying attention.
I like that rule... maybe I'll follow that rule in Zionsville haha the only thing is mines like in between both... Mine is dirty... Medium mods medium size... But newer... Being it's a 98... Idk I wave most times... But I try to see if it's a guy or a girl... Bot bein sexist but girls don't get it... Usually... It's Moses a guy thing...

Old 03-13-2011, 11:13 PM  

Warrenton, Oregon
Here's the rules http://jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php The Jeep Wave[/url] I wave at all CJ's and Wranglers even if I'm higher on the pecking order. I wave at all other Jeeps if they wave first. "It's a JEEP thing, you wouldn't understand" is a truism and some Jeep drivers haven't figured it out yet.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:30 AM  

Hah they have website... With scoring!! That's awesome!
Old 03-14-2011, 09:48 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindle06 View Post
I drive a Wrangler and mostly wave to other Wranglers but if someone in a different model waves first I will of course return the wave. I don't bother waving first to other models because most times its ignored or they don't know the deal.
This is me too.. If it is a modded cherokee I will wave, they usually "get it".
I notice that many of the 4 door wranglers don't get it... too bad.
I do think it is mostly a Wrangler thing, if you drive one you understand. It really takes a certain type of person to enjoy a Wrangler, especially an older one. Stock Cherokees are driven by almost anyone.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:21 AM  

yeah.. they are.. but mines partially modded... so who knows haha
Old 12-27-2011, 11:24 AM  

Breinigsville/Reading, PA
Ive got a 93 YJ, lifted, tires, bumper, tire carrier, permanent coating of mud.. you know the deal lol.

And I have to agree.. most new jeeps, 07 on up, uusually dont get it. But for the XJ guys chimin in, if youre lifted or modded, you get a wave. It's really not that complicated. The wave isnt just because you drive a Jeep.. ill be damned if i wave to anything other than a CJ,YJ, TJ, or built XJ/JK. It started on the trails... thats why most people "dont get it"

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.