Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-23-2011, 12:32 PM  

Horse Parks

Which is a favorable horse park in the area? I would like to plan a nice birthday get together for my daughter and her friends but I do not know which of the many parks are the best. Has anyone been to any parks in the area?

Old 03-12-2011, 09:56 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
They only true "Horse Park" in Lexington is the Lexington Horse Park located out on Iron Works Pike...depending on when you are having your daughter's brirthday party (if it is going to be warm outside) I would suggest that you reserve one of the shelters at Jacobson Park...they have huge Green Grassy Areas around all the shelters. They have paddle boats, you can feed the ducks, they have an awesome playground, you can fly kites, have picnics under the shelters, it is great for outdoor birthday parties.

Hope this helps....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.