Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2011, 01:15 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Went to Mystical and Paranormal Fair this past weekend

My daughter and I visited the Mystical and Paranormal Fair this past weekend and I must say that is was rather interesting and my daughter had a very good time..

I am not really "into" all that stuff but I saw it advertised and just mentioned it to my daughter and she really wanted to go so I took her....

She got her first Tarot Card reading, very light version since she is only 12 and I bouth her a pendulem crystal....she was so excited and happy when we left..she was grinning from ear to ear...

Did anyone else go and what are your thoughts on the topic/subject?

Julie

Old 06-19-2011, 07:31 AM  
Dimensional Flux

Groinsboro, Tarheel
GREETINGS jlynn72(Julie),

Mysticism and the Paranormal are two distinctly different yet simultaneously occuring facets of Humanity that few travel.
They incorporate all other aspects of what you both learned at the Fair.
Tarot is a powerful Tool in the right experienced hands.

12 years young is a good time to look into such avenues of discovery for these open the Mind to Realms before not seen and offer positive vibrations for Mental, Emotional and most of all Spiritual growth.
---
Louisville Ghost Hunters Society have done some visits to Waverly Hills Tuberculosis Hospital (for one location) which is proven by MANY to be one of the most well known Haunted places in Kentucky. Some areas of the Hospital are too active for the average visitor and as such are closed.

To slightly contort Rod Serling of The Twilight Zone:
"You're entering a world of both internal-external sight and awareness, of mysticism and awe, of illusion and illumination which can and will be scary and exciting. You're entering the Ethereal Zone!"
----
Thank You for your time.
G'Day!!

Old 09-09-2011, 08:48 AM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Thanks for the cool reply...

Thanks for the great and fascinating reply....my daughter really loved being exposed to this new and interesting idea!

I am going to be taking her on a ghost hunt this fall....she is really interested in exploring all that it has to offer...and she is really grounded in her thinking so I know she will view it as another experience and not get carried away and start thinking it is too serious

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!