Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2012, 04:01 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
Where did Lexington People go?

Hi guys,
I admit that I am guilty of neglecting this forum for a few months...but this is the new year and we need to start posting on here and share about our fabulous city.

Seriously guys and gals, let's start up this chat again!

Let everyone know what happened over the holidays and someone start a post for all our new year's resolutions?????

Anyone still out there??

Julie

Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 PM  

SW Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynn72 View Post
Hi guys,

Anyone still out there??

Julie

I reckon not ......

Old 04-12-2012, 06:03 PM  
Networking Memeber

Lexington, Kentucky
I even put my handy little sticker on my truck but I guess no one pays any attention to it.....I will have to start posting this site on some of my blogs and other websites that I frequent and let's try to get this up and running....I also need to post some other resources on here that everyone will enjoy and find useful

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Kentucky > Lexington
Bookmark this Page!