Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-09-2011, 12:37 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
they do what they can. its not huge, but if you have kids you can make a day of it. they have a pretty impressive gorilla exhibit

Old 02-04-2011, 04:56 AM  

Little Rock, Arkansas
It's been improving but it is small. My young kids like to go.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:48 PM  

Russellville, AR
My wife and I love LR little zoo. Our kids seem to like it, but with a 2 and a 1 year old, it's about the perfect timing to make all the exhibits before they may break down or get tired. Our little guys loved the old fashion restored carousel and they even let us adults ride the train with our little guys. you can ask at the front for some specifics like feeding times and stuff and try and hit a few of the exhibits around that time.

As of the last time we went, the petting zoo was shut down due to some health issues and the little Shetland pony and burrow's that you could pet now have an extra fence so you can't pet them...not sure why on that one. They do try and put there money more on the animals here to make sure they are good than fancy exhibits and lots of themed decoration's around the zoo. We usually can't wait to at least hit it up a few times a year!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.