Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM  

Kings Park, NY
Long Island Musicians!

Any musicians out there? Whaddaya play?

I've been playing guitar for over 10 years. I mostly play metal and rock but have been experimenting with jazz/funk lately. I've been playing keys in an electronica/jam/jazz/funk band for almost 3 years now. I use a midi keyboard routed to Reason 5. Also play a bunch of various ethnic instruments such as doumbek, didgeridoo, Cumbus(turkish banjo, kinda like the poor mans Oud), and Shenai.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:53 PM  

Port Jefferson, New York
I was a percussionist in a drum and bugle corps and loved it. I still to this day attend national shows and watch in amazement at some of the finest high school aged musicians.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:33 PM  

NY
play guitar since i was little grew up around music my dad brother and i are building a studio in the basement its sweet
Old 12-28-2010, 08:24 AM  

Dix Hills, New York
I've been playing drums since I was 5..never putting sticks down, ever!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:20 PM  
Tom H

Babylon, NY
i have been playing guitar for about 14 years and singing for about the same i guess. Music is a passion of mine, i enjoy all kinds. I play some other instruments too: little bit of trombone, drums, bass and chanter (the part of bagpipes you blow into but never made it up to bagpipes)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads