Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2012, 12:02 PM  

Wading River, NY
'Our' County Leaders?

I heard that our county leaders decided to double the amount of Traffic Cameras. At least this time they addmitted it was for revenue purposes.
No matter what happens, these clowns refuse to reduce gov't. They just keep grabbing from our wallets If not with these camers then it's with Larger fees and newly created fees for anything the Tax payer wants to do within their town. How is it my taxes pay for Town and county Parks BUT WAIT if I want to use one, I gotta pay again?
This Island is just way out of hand. I'm third generation and my kids ( 4th generation) are all off the Island. Time for me to join them and get off this Island of Taxes, over-regulations and liberal handouts.
Freedom should be removed from the dictionary and added to the history books of What Was.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Long Island
Bookmark this Page!