Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2010, 07:36 PM  

Moreno Valley, California
I go with my girlfriend and her family every year to the disney halloween thing, and then we stay at a hotel for two or three days during christmas.
i think that is my favorite time to visit disneyland. love seeing all the decorations.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:40 PM  

El Paso, Texas
we had a good time back in May but we were wondering what its like durng Xmas, is it packed and whats the weather like at that time?

Old 10-15-2010, 07:47 PM  

ladera ranch, ca
are the year round passes worth getting
Old 10-16-2010, 07:02 PM  

Mesa, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen2312 View Post
are the year round passes worth getting
I've heard that they pay for themselves after 4 visits. I don't know how true that is though because I don't know how much they cost.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 AM  

LA, CA
I was at DL with my cousin when I was 13. We got kicked out for throwing gum drops at people from the gondola. They told us we were banned for life. Haha. Fearing the wrath of the parents, we waited outside for a few minutes then paid to get back in again. Sucked to spend all our money to get in again.

About 5 years ago we took our daughter, and at the time she was really into all the Disney Princesses. So I'm in line with her to meet Snow White while my wife sat on the bench a few feet away. In line I started asking my daughter if she thought Snow White was hot, and if she would like Snow White to replace mommy. She thought this was hilarious, since mommy could hear the whole conversation. Well, right behind us in line was a woman from out of town, and she was horrified that I would say something like that!! Finally my wife had to step in and explain to her how my sense of humor works. But that lady was PISSED at me.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:33 PM  

Whittier, ca
Disneyland is way overpriced. We had annual passes for several years and decided not to renew them 2 years ago. Couldn't justify wasting 700.00 a year, plus parking, food, etc. with all the restrictions on dates that were imposed!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:51 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
I wish they lower the price of the food to something reasonable. Also the place is always really busy. Even mid-week out of season in the winter.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:38 PM  

Pasadena, CA
I always liked going to Disneyland in the rain. Lots of people stay home when it rains.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:48 PM  

Annual Passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberd402 View Post
Disneyland is way overpriced. We had annual passes for several years and decided not to renew them 2 years ago. Couldn't justify wasting 700.00 a year, plus parking, food, etc. with all the restrictions on dates that were imposed!
They are expensive, but we go a couple times a month. Usually just for a few hours in the evening to get the kids out of the house. It's not a bad deal if you can really use it. My wife is there with the kids now!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:02 PM  

Los Angeles, CA
Do they still have Disney Cash? I still have a bunch of it somewhere. I took a long hiatus from Disneyland but love it since I have kids again.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Los Angeles
Bookmark this Page!